Become a SGIP Member
Working together, SGIP Members are coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders across the end-to-end Electric Grid value chain to transform today’s power grid. SGIP members support each other as we work toward our common goal of accelerating grid modernization.
Join our global organization of passionate professionals, leaders and experts who are committed to the ongoing expansion and enhancement of the power energy sector and associated industries.
Access. Exposure. Expertise.
Connect with the best minds in grid modernization efforts, become a trailblazer and make a difference by getting involved.
Accurate, in-depth, and timely information for your whole team on the latest developments, trends and opportunities in energy and grid modernization.
- Committees – Committee participation provides a valuable leadership experience for you and networking opportunities to grow your business. Review and comment on specifications and guidelines prior to adoption by SGIP.
- Networking – Networking with other SGIP members can help grow your business and your company’s presence in the industry. You can also network with your industry peers online in SGIP’s LinkedIn group.
- Admittance to the members-only KAVI collaboration site with exclusive access to group artifacts.
- Face-to-Face Events – Meet top companies, organizations and leaders across all energy sectors at SGIP’s face-to-face meetings and conferences
- Collaboration – Influence and participation in harmonization efforts
- Leadership Positions – Eligible for SGIP leadership positions
- Eligible to vote in SGIP elections
Enjoy the benefits of recognition as a SGIP member and maximize your organization’s role in grid modernization through a host of sponsorship, marketing and public relations opportunities.
- Member Directory Listing – Find your next business opportunity and be found by others!
- Company Promotion – company name displayed
- Media and Conference Speaking Opportunities – Our members receive advance notice about opportunities to speak and present at all SGIP events.
- SGIP Member Logo – Members in good standing are encouraged to use our member logo on their websites, business cards, or presentations.
Take advantage of our resources.
- Face-to-Face Events – Learn from the best and brightest from a broad cross-section of industries at SGIP meetings and conferences
- Industry News – Members receive our monthly e-newsletter which includes articles and case studies, as well as information on key issues, major industry events and member news.
- Webinars – SGIP regularly hosts webinars which are free and feature experts from across the industry and cover a variety of grid modernization issues. Members have access to all past webinars in our webinar archives.
- White Papers and Case Studies – SGIP and its volunteers and experts within our working groups contribute to SGIP white papers, case studies and more on a wide range of subjects.
- Surveys – As a SGIP member, you have access to surveys where rewards for participation are given. For topic-related surveys conducted, results will be shared with membership for learning purposes.
- Global Connections – Reach out to the global Smart Grid community through SGIP’s international collaboration and liaison activities.